Mayor Steve Lonegan has proven beyond any doubt that he will never compromise his conservative values. TPATH asks that everyone who cares about the direction of this country and that of New Jersey, please take the time to vote next month. We ask you to download the PDF from the NJ TEA Party Caucus and pass it along to as many people as possible. If this is not the most important election in the past 30 years, it would be a hard case to point to one that was.
New Jersey may well decide control of the US Senate for the duration of Obomba's term. Short of arresting him or impeaching him, preventing his further destruction of this country can only be accomplished by removing his ability to sign treaties with the United Nations and other enemies of America.
NOTE TO NEWS ORGANIZATIONS:
Once again we see the special rights provided for you in our Constitution being abused. Several so called reporters have indicated they do not intend to post or print Press Releases which support Steve Lonegan. One arrogant journalist claimed not to support the Tea Party movement and even requested to be removed from any future notifications. This is the quintessence of arrogance and the disdain for ethics which has become the norm in your evanescent industry.
We have made it real easy to download this Press Release. Its time you stopped ignoring half of your readers and maybe they will stop ignoring you.
A Final Observation:
Not just for that counterfeit journalist up in Hudson County who claimed not to support the Tea Party, but for all the others, secretly or overtly, harboring those same feelings, here, despite what you may think you know about the Tea Party, are a few of the things, by not supporting that movement, you also do not support:
- Abiding by the United States Constitution. All of it. Not just the convenient parts.
- Politicians who serve the people and not their personal bank accounts.
- Preventing the Federal Reserve from printing the US Dollar into oblivion.
- Sending tax payer dollars to Islamic terrorists such as The Muslim Brotherhood.
- Halting this executive branch, or any executive branch from writing laws via the Executive Order.
- Stopping the use our Military in support of Al Qaeda and other murderers of the American people.
- Ceasing the uncontrolled spending which has the debt to over $17 trillion, which our children must repay.
- Ending the government's use of the NSA data base to intimidate and extort politicians, Federal judges, Supreme Court justices, news organizations and, oh yes, journalists.
- Slowing down the dependency rate of those enslaved by government handouts.
- Improving America's ability to become energy independent and thereby stop sending our money to terrorist countries and organizations that want us dead.
Since the bulk of the mainstream media do not support the above, the question has to be, "What the heck do you support?”
TPATH has posted the Press Release herewith in service to New Jersey voters. Be advised that the comments included herewith are solely those of TPATH and may or may not be condoned by the NJ TEA Party Coalition.
The Martin 9/12 Committee urges all of our members who know voters in New Jersey to call those voters about Steve Lonegan. There is no better use for your contributions this year than the Lonegan Campaign. His opponent, Cory Booker, is collecting Progressive money from Hollywood to Moscow. There is a good chance that New Jersey voters are fed up with the leftist promises and the lack of character in the Democrat Party and that could translate into a Lonegan win. Remember – this is a “special election” (on a Wednesday) and the only way for the opposition to get a good turnout is to pay for it.